Saturday, January 10, 2009

Meeting The Teachers.

First week of school's finally over. No more yawning and yawning and yawning in the early mornings anymore (hopefully).

And I've met all the subject teachers -- except one.

You see, our Geography teacher has been very conveniently absenting herself from our class. Whenever her period crops up, she'll either abandon our class or send in Pn. Mary Ann, as was the case during her Wednesday class.

And it's all her fault that this following what-I-think-of-my-teachers poll cannot be completed.

Here it goes...

B Malaysia: Pn Azeana. "What?! We get a new teacher? Can she even teach???"
English: Pn Ruth. Hope she lives up to her name.
Chinese: Pn Chen. The best we could've got.
Science: Pn Ong. What else is there to say?
Maths: Pn Tho. Often catch myself trying to stifle a laugh.
Geography: Pn. Chia? Pn Cheah? Who is she?
History: Pn Mary Ann. How lucky am I? Sejarah might even be interesting.
KHB: Pn Heah. Yeah, you all thought she only taught girls. I wish.
Moral: Pn Lee BP. No comment.
Civics: Pn Saik. Nag. Nag. Nag. Other than that, she's alright.
PJK: Encik Siva. "Handball, hockey, sit-ups, hockey, jogging, hockey..."
Art: Pn Latifah. Not Queen Latifah(I wish). Has very slow handwriting.

Well, yeah, that pretty much covers all my subject teachers. Some could be better, but...

Overall: satisfied.

No comments: