Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to the Status Quo.

Wow.

Just like that, the holidays are nearly over, and school days are back.

Time to unearth the schoolbag and fill it with books; more books this time, since PMR is drawing near. Back to school in new classes with new teachers and a new schedule altogether. Not to mention new classmates.

Sounds fun, doesn't it?

I'm stuck in 3 Balau with a bunch of genii who can probably prattle on in Chinese as well as the Chinese teachers can, with the exception of Puan Lee. Most of my ex-classmates have gone to other classes, many of them my friends. Remember that Sting song?

Wooah~
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien,
I'm an Englishman in New York.

The words doesn't exactly fit the context, but the idea is there.

I'm free floating in a foreign atmosphere, with only 2 anchors to sanity. Gerald and Daniel.

Another thing the new school days bring which I am less-than-happy about is the early mornings. I've been sleeping at 2 am and waking up at 12 noon. A few days ago I slept at 4 am. With 3 more nights to go, you expect me to adjust my sleeping habits, and wake up at 6.30 in the morning?

Tom Cruise will have a blast with this Mission Impossible.

No comments: