Saturday, May 17, 2008

What next...ARMAGEDDON?

WOW.

That's all I can say.

O.O

Well, those of you who have not heard the news, pay attention.

THURSDAY
A boy tries (or more accurately, threaten) to commit suicide. He stood on the 1st floor of Blok F and was shouting and crying. He was shouting to his girlfriend on the ground. He said he would jump if the girlfriend broke up with him. Girlfriend problem. Wait, allow me to rephrase this: Girlfriend = problem. But, fortunately, Pn. Wong and En. Rosdi stepped in and stopped this nonsense. Poor guy, hope he succeeds at his second attempt. At the girl, I mean.

FRIDAY
Well, it's Teacher's Day. And hell for the students. Luckily, a second option is available. Write a letter and the day is off for you. Well, I bloody wish I never wrote that letter. Up until now, I still ask myself the same question -- Why didn't I go to school on Friday?! The uneventful Teacher's Day Celebration turned out to be one HOT party! 2 classes in Blok E were found to be burned to nothing, tables and all. The BP curtains were singed and the afternoon session Teacher's room was also affected.

All, I can say is...

Congrats, Datin.

No comments: