Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh...Dreadful Thailand

Well, I have been to Amazing Thailand quite a few times.

In fact, so many times I believe I should get a Season Pass. For free.

But, every trip I go for is just getting worse (for me, that is. For my mom and the other ladies, I don't know. There's no understanding what goes on in a woman's mind).

And so, here I am, sitting in front of the computer screen, the timer ticking away, as I type these words. These expensive words. You wouldn't believe how long it takes to explain to the receptionist that I want to use the computer for only 1 hour, not 2. And even then -- as if my mood was not spoilt enough yet -- I have that enormous clock in front of me casually reminding me the short time I have left to use the computer. And don't get me started on the fee.

Well, I hope you guys (and gurls) are having a good time back home, while I have to haggle my way to a decent price for a pack cashew nuts my mom wants to buy. Just so you know, I do love haggling, except when it's against an elderly Thai lady who can only speak Hock Chew (which I vaguely understand) and insists on shoving more and more packets of cashew nuts into the bag.

Well...

It's going to be a LONG trip.

No comments: