Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sawasdeekap!

Before I elaborate more, please note that I said Sawasdeekap, stressing on the kap. For those of you who do not know, kap is for guys, and ka is for gurls. I hope that on your next trip to Thailand, you won't have people thinking you an ah-gua.

It's very embarrassing when you get your genders mixed up. Trust me, I know.

Anyway, just in case you skipped the first part of this post, and is therefore utterly blank on what this post is all about, (or perhaps you're just extraordinarily dense) I am currently in Thailand.

Hence the greeting.

Well, I am obviously not blogging from home, so don't expect perfect posts.

Also, I have a strict time schedule I have to keep to.

You know how retail therapy is like. Shop till you drop.

Well, I'll probably be too busy wondering the over-crowded streets of Thailand, so my posts won't be too elaborate.

Lastly,
Kapkoonkap.
(It means "Thank you", for guys, of course.)

No comments: