Thursday, May 22, 2008

AAAARGH!!!

I just read something that might make me have nightmares forever.

I read Scott's father's blog.

And, man, do I wish I had never done that.

To Shu Wen, Emily, Liiyung and other Scrabblers, I must give you a warning.

Visiting that site is toxic, and unless you want your brains to become mush and yourself to become floccinaucinihilipilificated, do not even think about it.

Let me give you a sneak preview about what horrors can be found in that site:

(i) You will find out that Scott is out-of-this-worldishly virtuosic when it comes to Scrabble (and his schoolwork, for that matter), and the person who finds him or herself facing Scott will be utterly consumed by his icy professionalism. I doubt he ever plays a Scrabble match for fun.

(ii) You will notice that his brother -- Sean -- is better than him. This should scare the living sh!t out of anybody even considering a match with him. By the way, Sean is world-rated No.2.
This here is a bloke you seriously don't want to mess around with.

(iii) You will be utterly astounded by Rob's (Scott's father's) nerve when it comes to insulting a certain school band and a certain Scrabble team. I pity the St. John's-ians. Mental note: Do not EVER have a Scrabble match at SMKDJ.

Well, for those of you who do not know who Scott Chung is, thank your god and lucky stars that you may have a good night's sleep not worrying when you might come face-to-face with the prodigy himself.

But, if you must see Rob's blog, please let it be known that I have tried all in my power to stop you. Hold your breath, and click..... HERE.

Last off, I just want to say...

Scott Chung, I want your brains!!!

No comments: