Saturday, April 4, 2009

Musings by Bee El Eh See Kay

It's been a long time since I last posted. So excuse this post if it sounds a bit rusty.

Now firstly, I would like to say something:

I will not stop being lame, whether you like it or not.

So, there!

I would also like to make a shoutout to all Malaysians:

BE SURE TO CATCH THE MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX! IN SEPANG FROM 3-5 APRIL!!!

But truthfully, I don't really care.

Why?

Well, I'm not going to Sepang to watch the Grand Prix live. And if I do watch it, I'll be seeing it on the television, and in that case it doesn't really matter which country it's held in. But I guess the publicity is good for our country.

However, if a Tennis Masters was set here, right here in Malaysia, I'll be overjoyed!

I mean, I'll let loose an ear-piercing scream! (Deals 100/180/260/350 damage in a 600 AoE [damage type is pure] and slows for 3 seconds.) Cooldown: 20/18/15/12 seconds.

Okay, maybe not that devastating, but you get the idea.

But then, it might be just as well there ISN'T a Tennis Masters here in Malaysia.

...

...

Okay. Sorry. I take that back.

No comments: