Sunday, February 1, 2009

Am I Hexed?

Is it just me? Or is it just luck? Or is the game rigged?

Like a loyal supporter, I've been following the Australian Open, obviously with my favourites. They are Roger Federer and Dinara Safina.

Both who just so conveniently crashed out of the finals.

Making my day, of course.

Safina could have very well been a cement wall placed right in the middle of the court. She lost 6-0; 6-3 to Serena.

What the hell happened in the 1st set???


Moving on to...

Federer.

What a disappointment -- a 7-5; 3-6; 7-6; 3-6; 6-2 lose to Rafael Nadal.

You can't beat Nadal even on hard court? But hard court's your speciality.

I really hope Federer gets a better coach, and pulls up his socks, because I will continue to support him, and I don't want to support a loser.

No comments: