Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Indonesia Part 2

This is the continuation to my trip in Java. And guess what? This time, it's illustrated.

Okay. Since I didn't upload any pics during the first post, I'll make up for it by posting some now, complete with sarcastic captions.

Just a word: this post can get VERY detached. Hope you can follow. The pictures are arranged according to time taken.





All these are photos of my hotel. Looks good on pixel, eh?


This is at night, when we went out for dinner at Cihampelas Walk.

Pic 1 of Cihampelas Walk.

Pic 2 of Cihampelas Walk (the restaurant's upstairs).


Just in case you don't know, kelinci means rabbit.


Seems as if this big hot steaming lake...


...is causing the mist.


Somehow, I doubt that it's authentic skin.


KELINCI!

Close-up KELINCI!


Aaaaah. Maribaya -- where we lost our wealth. Jokinglah!

Inside Maribaya is... a waterfall!


Leaving Bandung. Going to next town: Pangandaran. Which I'll talk about in later posts.

No comments: