Sunday, March 15, 2009

300 Words

SEGi College has an essay competition!

And, of course, I'm joining. Not that I expect to win, especially in my first competition.

I'm also not quite prepared. Here's some things I have no clue on. Help me if you can.

1. Which SEGI College is it held in?
2. When is the actual starting time? Do you need to come early to register?
3. What is the topic (in exact words)?
4. How long a time are you given?
5. Are you allowed to bring an essay prepared at home into the competition area?
6. Who will be judging?

Yeah. There's quite a lot of stuff which I don't know.

Some enlightenment is greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, I've counted the number of words in an average essay of mine, and the word count is 600. The stated number of words for the competition essay is 300.

How, oh how, am I going to write a 300-word essay? It just wouldn't sound complete!

No comments: