Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let's Hear It For DJ!!!

Yes, in case you are wondering, I did copy this from the Dynamitez's Cheer (may they win Cheer '08).

And guess what? I found a gem. A gem of an article.

Why is it a gem? Because Puan Koh Bee Lian (yes, the one who is widely despised by all afternoon sessions) blogged. Or rather, she responded to a blog.

To all Djians, you should read it. Here is the link.

In fact, I think it is really cool, the way Puan Koh stood up for Datin. This has changed not only my view on Datin, but also my view on Puan Koh.

Puan Koh, if you ever read this blog post, I hope you understand that I fully respect you and whatever views you might have, be it in the past, or in the future.

DJ, unite!


2 comments:

Jonathan said...

hmmm i wonder why she only posted her long long reply on my blog... there are so many blogs about this issue lol

MD said...

my goodness... i agree wiv the ex-head prefect... datin sux!!!
Ken, link me at www.watdcrap.blogspot.com thx
i hate datin too
ZI YING