Saturday, April 19, 2008

Horrible Scrabble

As the title suggests, I had a Scrabble competition.

In which I failed miserably. Really miserably.

Before I launch into the story, here's a prelude.


"Woke up...went to school...sent to SMK St. John's."


Then, I had 5 matches with students from other schools. Here's the results:

1st match- Won by +104 points. Good start...
2nd match- ...crashes down. Lost by -197 points. Ouch.
3rd match- Stinging subsides. Barely win by +19 points.
4th match- Can't call it a match. I didn't even play. Opponent didn't come so win by default.
5th match- Final match. No such thing as a sweet ending. Lost by -88 points.

Won 3/5 of 'em. Hoped for better...but such is life.

*sigh*

But I can consider myself lucky. Coz I didn't have to face SMK Seafield.

Based on research done by Janyxe, the first player of Seafield is Scott Chung, who just happens to be one of the top players -- INTERNATIONALLY. If you guys think I'm a nerd, you should see him in action. But I guess this match wasn't his turn to shine, since it was his teammates who got all the glory.

The records:
Chang Ching Yet -- Highest bingo (7 letter word) score
Word: DICINGS
Score: 113

Jagan -- Highest scoring match (I pity the opponent)
Score: 595

And yes, they're from Seafield, just in case you wondered.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha,

Nice blog,especially the STUPID & ANNOYING BIG RED BUTTON.

You should change the STUPID & ANNOYING BIG RED BUTTON into some thing less annoying.Seriously,I'm NOT joking.

Your sincerely,
YOUR BROTHER(Shaun)